Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My first post in a brand-new blog. :)

A little about me because if you're going to read what goes on in my mind, you'll need to understand me a little - or you're going to get pissed of at me fairly quickly and run away.

Like my profile pic says - I'm not politically correct. I'm not a homophobe (but I am straight). I'm not a racist. I'm not a bigot. But I do make insulting comments, jokes about homosexuality and heterosexuality, racist jokes (including jokes about my own race - which is white, by the way. So white that white people call me Whitey). I don't tell them to offend, or even to shock. I tell them because they're funny. Because everyone has the right to laugh. Because life is way to fucking important to be taken seriously and every once in awhile, we need to remember that. Oh - forgot to mention - I can swear enough to make a trucker blush. ;)

So welcome to my new blog. Feel free to comment. Feel free to disagree. Feel free to speak your mind - but remember - everyone has the right to their own opinion, and everyone has the right to be respected. You may believe that someone is a complete douche for having a different point of view than yours, and if you're going to call them on it - show some respect. That's Ms. Douche to you. ;P

2 comments: